From:
"Brunner, Lane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:32:14 -0600
Hello Beau-

The best way to store the notes is to place them into individual
inert/archival plastic sleeves. These sleeves can then be stored in
archival safe boxes.

Any full-service coin shop will carry "currency sleeves" in various
sizes. Be sure you insist that they do not contain the plasticizer PVC
(polyvinyl chloride). All archival safe currency sleeves are free of
PVC.

Congrats on your find!

Lane

----------------
Lane J. Brunner, Ph.D.
Deputy Executive Director
Museum, Library and Research Services
American Numismatic Association
818 North Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO  80903
Tel: (719) 482-9872
Fax: (719) 634-4085

Discover the world of money at www.MONEY.org

http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-
> faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands
by
> sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] .
The