From:
Kyungwon Koh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:02:57 -0500
Hello,

We are researchers from the University of Oklahoma. We are conducting a research study to identify the competencies needed by professionals who work in either a library or museum Makerspace or Learning Lab.

Are you a full or part-time professional working in a Makerspace/Learning Lab in a school library, public library, museum, or science center in the U.S., and your learning space provides services/programs for youth under age 8? If so, please participate in this online survey! The questionnaire will take approximately 15-20 minutes to complete. We’d most appreciate it if you could fill out the survey by Wed., March 25, 2015.

To complete the questionnaire, go to:
https://ousurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3VFotGX8xq41yyV

If you have already completed this survey last year or had interviews with us, please do not complete the survey.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions: Dr. Kyungwon Koh ([log in to unmask]) or Dr. June Abbas ([log in to unmask])

Thank you very much for your time!

Best,
Kyungwon and June

Kyungwon Koh, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
The University of Oklahoma
http://slis.ou.edu/kyungwonkoh
	Hear my name