From:
Exhibitions Department <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 09:26:08 -0500
There was something a couple of years ago called The Children's Film
Project, which assembled films by kids around the world and packaged them in
sets to tour.  I don't know if it was competitive or not.  We hosted one
set.  I was not involved in that project, but email me offlist to remind me
to ask the person who was to look up the information (which may very well be
outdated).

Julia Moore
Indianapolis Art Center