From:
George Bruseker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 2015 10:25:24 +0300
Dear Kanani,

There are likely many solutions that you could try.  Off the top of my head:

http://heuristnetwork.org/ <http://heuristnetwork.org/> Heurist

https://omeka.org/ <https://omeka.org/> Omeka

And of course you could just create a custom instance of some CMS

http://www.joomla.org/ <http://www.joomla.org/> Joomla

https://www.drupal.org/ <https://www.drupal.org/> Drupal

It is always nice to have some sort of professional database management assistance in construction, however, to avoid mistakes in your initial setup.

All the best,

George