From:
"F.J. Sarre" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 17:25:33 +0100
Thanks for continuing the debate,
can I suggest broadening it to include museum collecting to relect
the lives of people of colour as well art works by people of colour.

Are museum collecting in this area?

If so, what kind of stuff?

Are they just collecting objects, ar are they collecting photos,
tape, interviews, documentation etc ?

how does this relate to a general interest from some quarters about
contemporary collection?

(yes it was me that asked a while ago about radical politics and
contemporary colecting & I'm still thinking about it, so comments on
that appreciated to)

Jane