Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 18:29:06 EST
Dear Ms. Rapp,

As a member of the Virginia Assoc. of Museums I was forwarded your email
address.  I work as a volunteer board member of Historic Blandford Cemetery
Foundation which assists with the preservation of Blandford Cemetery in
Petersburg Virgina, the oldest publicly owned burial ground, still in use  as the city
burial ground today. Listed on the National Register of  Historic Places, it
is significant for its extraordinary collection of funerary  art, both
tombstone and ironwork.  Our group is publishing a photographic  history of Blandford
using a local printer, Dietz Press.  John Peters is  both the author and
photographer.  We will print 2500 to 3500 hardcover  books that will be available
next November (2005).  I am inquiring about  your services in acting as a agent
and in distribution.  Can you provide me  information about your services?

Thank you,

Leslie Naranjo-Lupold
Historic Blandford Cemetery Foundation

1591 South Sycamore Street