From:
Regina Gorham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2020 14:19:43 -0400
Hello to all,
I have two questions to throw out there:

1) Has anyone begun accepting e-signing or digital signatures on donation
paperwork? This has come up in conversations as a potential option in
planning how best to keep donors and staff safe throughout. I for one am
not quite on board with it, but am wondering what others think about it,
and all potential positives and negatives, legal considerations, etc.

2) We recently found out that a Stabilized Aqueous Ozone (SAO) system made
by Tersano will be our cleaning product going forward. At this point, the
system has not been tested against COVID-19 owing to the Canadian company
being unable to come to the U.S. to test it. As far as information, it
seems that there's not a lot out there when it comes to examples of the
system being used in Museums. Does anyone have any experience/knowledge
with this product?

I hope you all are well,

Regina

Regina Gorham