From:
Richard Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 1994 18:29:17 -0700
I'm very sorry to bother you all with this, but I have a little mystery
regarding posting to this listserv.

Yesterday I posted two messages to this list. One had the subject line
"Museums & WWW/Access Issues", the other had the subject line "Electronic
Citations". Even though I'm on this list, I never saw either of my own
posts appear.
I have since seen replies with the subject line "Museums & WWW/Access Issues"
(none with "Electronic Citations").

My questions are:
Did everyone get those postings (besides me)?
If one posts to this list, is the message not sent back to the author/sender
as part of the list mailing? or was this perhaps just a fluke?

Again my apologies, but for the life of me I couldn't find the email
address of the person hosting this list, and my headers show no "send
errors to:xxxx" field, so I have to ask you, the list group, if you indeed
got my messages.

Any response to the list, or personally to me, is humbly appreciated.

Richard Rinehart
Information Systems Manager
University Art Museum / Pacific Film Archive
University of California at Berkeley