Date:
Mon, 24 May 1999 21:17:06 -0500
Here's yet another odd request to the Museum-L folks.  My father visited
Israel within the past several years and visited a temporary exhibit on The
Dybbuk (the play).  He says it was marvellous, two (at least) rooms, very
informative, and had associated material for sale.  Unfortunately, he can't
remember what museum, or even what city, he saw this exhibit.  Can anyone
please help him get in contact with those folks.

Please reply to me at [log in to unmask]
or directly to my father (Ze'ev) at [log in to unmask]

Todah rabah (ma'od) v'shalom u'vracha,
Sarah Tuttle

Museum-L" (without the quotes).