Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 20:48:35 -0500
Even though we are a federal facility our museum / visitor center is open
year-round with the exception of 4 holidays: New Year, Easter,
Thanksgiving, & Christmas; we're open for all other federal holidays.
Closing on Easter presents a problem because it is not a federal holiday.
Employees who would normally work that day are required either to use their
personal leave or make-up the day by working some additional time.  Its a
particular problem for those who do not celebrate Easter.  We're still in
the process of working out how best to handle this holiday so as to be fair
to all employees.

Sarah Tuttle
Museum Curator
Steamboat Bertrand Museum
Missouri Valley, IA

P.S. No info to offer re:visitor surveys.