From:
Robert Guralnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 1994 15:12:03 PDT
        Hi Robbin ---

        Actually, I am almost totally uninterested in visuals on the
Internet, and I thought you should know why.   There is an absolute
sh*tload of visiual info. on the Internet, more than
could ever be catalogued.  More the you would want to know or
care about.  Asking for information on visual information is bound
to result with lots of correspondences which will all be basically
useless... unless the point is to have lots of correspondences, which
might not hurt on a purely personal level.
        However, I am interested in visuals in context, because
visual information is such a jumble, for the most part.   So,
maybe you should be asking who has INTERESTING, contextual visuals.
Maybe that will generate as many responses since EVERYONE thinks
their own stuff is interesting.  Dont be fooled.

Cheers,

Robert Guralnick | Museum of Paleontology | University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720 | [log in to unmask] | (510) 642-9696