From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 1994 18:12:11 EDT
Being brand new to the Internet, I joined Museum-L right away, just to find
the first message to be a broadcast to 'multiple recipients' to be my name,
business address and the museum's main phone number.  Try getting me through
that system and you'll know the true meaning of never-never-land since my last
name begins with 'Q'.  Even my email address was miraculously botched when
assigned.  I'm trying to get the powers that be to fix it to SQUIGLE instead of
SOUIGLE - it would be more accurate, even if more silly sounding.

Anyway, my office number at the DIA is 313 833 0261, if you care to talk about
THE MUSEUM SYSTEM.  Or you can reach me here... [log in to unmask]     sq