From:
Michael McHugh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:08:44 -0500
Peter,

The Corning Museum of Glass in Corning, NY has a collection storage
area that is open to the public to walk among the locked cases. I
believe it is a limited/study portion of the entire collection but
I'm not sure. The interpretive component is limited/general. I didn't
have a chance to spend a lot of time there unfortunately.
http://www.cmog.org/

Mike

--
Michael McHugh, AIA