From:
Casandra Karl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:01:56 -0400
I agree with Alan.  Scanned or photographed copies are a must before attempting anything.  Digital copies can be "restored" fairly easily, if desired.  The originals can be stored by trimming the paper around them carefully to separate the photos form each other and get them down to a more manageable size.  They can then be boxed in individual folders.  Depending on the ph of the paper and adhesive you may want to use buffered folders.  Light impressions has all the supplies you would need for storage, or you could save a bundle by making your own folders.  Good luck, and let me know if you need anything else!
-Casandra

Sent from my iPhone