From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 00:35:25 +0200
Fee to ask for a video clip and chance to rebilling depend only from the
value of the contents.

For example:

-An advertising video must to be free every time
-A guide to a museums can be sell without expiration
-An artwork comment/critics, from one of the most important worldwide art
expert can be sell and have an expiration period, so visitors buy it just
near to the visit. Or can be sell at high price.

Mario Bucolo
Museumland.net

--
Mario Bucolo, ABIS MultiCom & Museumland CEO
Skype user: mariobucolo

Visit http://www.museumland.net
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

CulturMed Conference
http:// www.culturmed.info

Join Young Museum Professional Group at mariobucolo.com

ABIS MultiCom S.r.l. - Multimedia & Communication
Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92
Ph: +39-02-38596640
No fax, just email!