From:
Stuart Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:18:01 +1200
Roger Smith wrote:

        You may care to share the address of the Museums of New Zealand
with Museum-L list members (which is kindly hosted by Te Papa).  That
way they could take a virtual visit in preparation for an actual one

Good idea Roger.  To help you plan your visit to New Zealand museums pre
or post ICOM '98, set your browser to:

http://www.nzmuseums.co.nz/default.html

Te Papa, our new national museum is online at:

http://www.tepapa.govt.nz

and Museums Aotearoa our national museums organisation is
http://www.museums-aotearoa.org.nz

Museums-Aotearoa can provide information about the official post ICOM
'98 tour of New Zealand - mail to:

Stuart Park
Chair, ICOM New Zealand
Director Museum Resources and National Services
TE PAPA Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Wellington, New Zealand
(+64-4) 381-7251