From:
Stuart Park <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 08:56:35 +1200
That's right, we'd be really pleased to see you all after ICOM '98.
Come and see what's been going on in New Zealand recently (quite a
lot!!)

Email Tony Cairns at Museums Aotearoa at this address to register your
interest:

or me at the address below:

Stuart Park
Chair, ICOM New Zealand
Director Museum Resources and National Services
TE PAPA Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
Wellington, New Zealand
Phone   (+64-4) 381-7251
Fax             (+64 4 381 7120)
Email   [log in to unmask]