From:
"Dr. John Veverka" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2016 17:40:51 -0400

Innovative  Strategies in Interpretive Media and Services Planning -
New Conceptual Tools for Today's  Interpretive Planners.

Markets on One,  Mass Customization, Experiential Planning
and the  Psychology of Visitor - Interpretive Program Topic/Mode
Preferences. If you're  not using these in your interpretive media/services planning
and development  then you're way behind the creativity curve and could be
losing new visitors as  well.  Welcome to the new millennium  for interpretive
planners where
"one size does NOT fit  all".

Eleven Units, 3  CEU Credits
Course Tuition  $350.00
www.heritageinterp.com/innovative_strategies_for_interpretive_media_and_s.ht
ml

There  are two psychological road bumps that keep interpretive planners
from thinking  outside of the box.  1. "The way we  have always done it - so
why change it"?  and 2. The way that last person who had this job did it - so
let's keep  doing it that way.  So first, we  need to can that and begin to
think  as new millennium planners.  Incorporating these new (not so new to
the world - but new to  interpretive planners) ideas for developing more
creative, diverse and  marketable interpretive programs, media and services is
critical for  interpretive planners and the sites we are doing the
interpretive planning  for.  Among its benefits are  increasing new visitors,
increasing visitor numbers, and increasing repeat  visitation to a site, museum,
park or related heritage site.  Be brave - try something  new.
Check  out our YouTube video about this course:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTnH3769oU8

Training  for the future of Interpretive Planning.
John Veverka
Director, HITC
Sr. Instructor, Kansas State University Global  Campus
Certified Interpretive  Planner/Trainer