From:
Elizabeth Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:32:23 -0500
I cannot agree more! I am beginning to think I have been sending resumes
into a giant black hole. A little text postcard is easy and cheap and very
courteous. I have appreciated the one I have received as well as letters (2
or 3 out of a gazillion) that say either I am out of the running or being
moved to the next step. You should especially do this if you have no phone
or e-mail in the job posting making it difficult (or possibly rude) to do
follow up.

Elizabeth Walton

Museum-L" (without the quotes).