From:
Troy Purdue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2011 11:04:00 -0400
** Apologies for cross-posting **

Over the past few months we have been reaching out to institutions around
the world to get feedback on the Exhibitly model. We have received
overwhelmingly positive feedback and our list of beta facilities continues
to grow. Many of the people that we have spoken with have offered
suggestions for features or ways that we could enhance our platform to
better serve the greater cultural field. We love this kind of information
and have decided to create an Advisory Board to help facilitate this type of
communication.

Our advisory board will consist of two to three cultural industry
professionals, one member from the technology startup field, and one member
from the investment/business development field. If you are interested in
helping to shape our platform with your expertise please read below for more
information.

What is Exhibitly?

Exhibitly is a new technology startup working to change the way that
cultural institutions and their guests connect with each other and the
exhibits.

There are many options available for institutions to share content with
their guests, but there appears to be a critical piece missing. We believe
that the missing link in museum mobile technology is community.

The singular approach commonly used today (a native or web app for each
institution) limits the guests experience to a single institution, with
sharing of content rarely available and social connections made only through
external services.

By developing a multi-facility platform we will be able to connect the
world's cultural institutions and their guests with each other, forming the
first cultural social platform. Guests will be able to connect with each
other, share common experiences, curate a collection of their favorite
pieces, and add their own content to works around the world. Our platform
will also include the ability for guests to get information about your
institution, access additional exhibit content through QR codes or image
recognition, and much more.

What is the role of an Advisor?

The main purpose of the Exhibitly Advisory Board is to provide advice about
the directions the platform and company should follow. Specific goals for
the next twelve months include determining the feature set of our platform,
developing a marketing initiative, and product roll-out.

What should an Advisor expect?

The Exhibitly Advisory Board will meet four times per year via conference
call or web chat. Each meeting will likely consist of a two-hour discussion
pertaining to current and upcoming business matters. Advisors will act as a
sounding board and offer advice based on their knowledge and experience in
the industry. There may also be some follow-up questions/discussions during
the period in between meetings.

If you are interested in joining our Advisory Board please send an email to
[log in to unmask] Please include your name, contact information,
institution, experience, and a brief statement on why you would like to
join. We do not have a restriction that Advisors be based in the U.S.
however all meetings will occur during Eastern Standard Time.

If you would like more information about our model, our current state of
business development, or how you can benefit from being an Advisor please
send me an email and I would happy to schedule a time to talk with via
phone.

Thank you for your time!

Troy Purdue

Founder, Exhibitly