From:
Nancy McCartney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 13:24:48 -0600
Thanks.  But you need a professional photographer, someone to write the
story line, etc.=we need a "canned exhibit"!  I'm just hoping that
something is suddenly available because of a cancellation that we can snap
up.  Thanks again. NMcC

At 11:26 AM 10/28/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Why not send some one around to take photos of
>seniors in your community? Doing active things or
>older folks that accomplished something
>worthwhile in their careers.  Every organization
>knows of a few folks like this that are now
>retired.
>
>Then go photograph them and do an exhibit this
>way.
>It is sure to be a hit with the public because
>oft times
>they know someone or are related.  My two cents
>worth.
>Regards
>M Haegele
>

>On 28 Oct 98,, the dancing digits of Nancy Glover McCartney delivered:
>
>> We are in sudden need of an exhibit for our gallery suitable for school
>> children/general public for the spring semester! I'd really appreciate
>> some quick ideas of where we could rent one for March-May period.  Budget
>> is modest.  thanks. Nancy Glover McCartney, Ph.D. 202 Museum Building
>> University of Arkansas Fayetteville, AR 72701
>>
>> phone:  501-575-3472  mornings   Discovery Room Coordinator
>>         501-575-4370  afternoons Curator of Zoology
>> FAX:     501-575-8766

Nancy Glover McCartney, Ph.D.                   Phone: (501) 575-4370 Walker
Curator of Zoology/Discovery Room Coordinator          (501) 575-3472 Muse
202 Museum                                      FAX:   (501) 575-8766
University of Arkansas
Fayetteville, AR 72701