From:
Renee Aguilar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:14:58 EST
I just recently completed my Masters Degree in Museum Studies over in the
UK.  I had a regular visa and applied for international scholarships  through my
host university.  Most often, international scholarships will  not cover the
cost of your tuition but they will help out because, it is true  that they are
counting on our money.  But it is relatively easy getting a  temporary job in
the UK as an international student.  Many job  opportunities will most likely
be available through your program.  My  university program had many contacts
with local museums and galleries, that  offered part time work to the
students.  And as usual, many of the other  international students in the program were
able to get jobs in food or retail  positions.

Good Luck AMG!