From:
Tom Edmonds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 16:00:15 -0400
I'm so glad someone is wondering about a subject I have to deal with on a daily basis.  I get a telephone call at least once a day for advertising opportunities in art periodicals, local newspapers, web sites, etc.  We are a small fine arts museum with changing temporary galleries and cannot afford to spend the typical $250 for a 1" by 3" ad to be shown once per issue.  A good idea would be to collaborate with other small museums in the area.  Has anyone seen an attractive roster or directory style advertisement?
Tom Edmonds
Whistler House Museum of Art
Lowell, MA