From:
"Natalie K. Bard" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:02:37 -0600
We also have seen an increase in requests. Our policy is that we will
waive the use fee for non-profits but they still have to pay for the
scan or production fee.  On a need to do basis if there is a really
large order then our archivist/curator can work out a compromise or a
package fee for a group.

Natalie Bard

Assistant Curator

Royal Gorge Regional Museum & History Center

P.O. Box 1460

612 Royal Gorge Blvd.

Canon City, CO 81215