From:
Harold Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 18:49:11 -0500
Benchmarks and Performance IndicatorsG'Day Peter;

There was an "Audit Guide for Local Authority Museums" published about 10 years ago by the Audit Council for England and Wales (now the Audit Commission, they have a website). It has standards (auditing, to be sure, but they can equally be used for performance measurement) that cover every aspect of museum/galley work.

Best,

Harry

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you
are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup"

Harry Needham
President
Harry Needham Consulting Services Inc.
Training & consulting services for heritage institutions
74 Abbeyhill Drive
Kanata, Ontario K2L 1H1
Canada
email: [log in to unmask]