From:
Pamela Silvestri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 10:38:03 EDT

The "method" I personally prefer for the 'churches message' - where I find
inspiration and can feel the Lord's spirit is...in a church. I felt
particularly  blessed to attend an early Christmas Mass this past December and our Priest
even  brought some portraits (of Mary and the baby, Jesus and another of
Jesus) that  he had painted. During the service, he also told us of the history of
the  chalice he uses. The church is my museum to learn the churches message
and to  find/feel religious inspiration, etc.

In a message dated 6/17/2007 9:19:50 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,