From:
Bob Oldham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 13:33:15 -0500
Biggest problem we have is inadequate tech support. None of our exhibit
maintenance staff are computer geeks, and the Museum's computer guys are
too busy supporting staff computer needs to deal with exhibits. (We also
get the cast-offs of the cast-offs, so when we put a computer in an
exhibit it's OLD and CRANKY.

Bob Oldham
Exhibit Maintenance Coordinator
Science Museum of Virginia