From:
Cindy Boyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2009 14:13:30 -0500
I think in some states you are legally required to have an "opt-in"
policy - just because you have someone's email does not mean you can
send them your newsletter or eblast.

lets your members know how much the organization will save in dollars if
they choose email communication - another way for them to give support
without actually opening their wallets.

Cindy Boyer

Director of Museums and Education

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and
Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org <http://www.landmarksociety.org/>

Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog
<http://landmarksocietywny.blogspot.com/>

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=12149056258>  / MySpace
<http://www.myspace.com/landmarksociety>