Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:06:48 -0400
On 7-08-2005 20:40, "Alexandra Trumbull" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I wasn't thinking the group would be about
> getting our generation into management positions! Your
> words of caution are well received in terms of our
> individual paths up the ladder, but I don't see the
> group as being devoted to that cause, per se.

Alex, as I read from many other colleagues reacting to my proposal, to
lobby about jobs and
position covered by young professional it is a focus point, also because
when you finish your study
path you will break in the wall of work and it is hard to break the way.
Why to don't converge both focus?

> Pat, that's a good point about the word "committee".
> Would Young Professionals Association be better? I
> guess I don't know the subtle differences between
> terms like committee, association, organization,
> group, etc.

Association will mean outside any "mother" organization like intended
committee inside ICOM.

> Mario, I'll be traveling the next few days, but I will
> send you an email with my notes asap. Possiamo parlare
> un po in italiano se questo č pių facile per voi! Ho
> studiato per due anni, ma voglio practicare in tutto
> il tempo!

Ok, sorry for my english, I hope in every case to reach to exlpain what I
think about.

ciao

Mario

PS: Indigonight...mariOOOOOOOOO...male ;-)

--
Mario Bucolo, ABIS MultiCom & Museumland CEO
Skype user: mariobucolo

Visit http://www.museumland.net
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

CulturMed Conference
http:// www.culturmed.info

ABIS MultiCom S.r.l. - Multimedia & Communication
Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92
Ph: +39-02-38596640
No fax, just email!