From:
Sarah Coles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:14:55 -0600
Hello all,

I am the education director at a combination science and history museum and
we are looking to increase our adult programming at the museum.  We
currently offer a few adult programs, including a science on tap event
which is starting to do well.  In the past we have had lecture series, but
have found that attendance has severely dropped for these events in the
past two years.  So, with that in mind I am trying to re-invigorate our
adult audience, and perhaps bring some new programs into play.  Has anyone
had great success with any of your adult programs?  If so, what were they,
and what do you think drew the audience in?

Thank you for your input,

Sarah Coles

Education Director

Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History

www.ccmuseum.com

Main: 361-826-4667

Office: 361-826-4661

Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ccmuseum?fref=ts>