From:
Paul Hogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 1996 13:01:53 GMT
Hi,
I a a free lance journalist and write product reviews for CD-ROMs. The
results of my research are published on my wibe site at:
http://www.tip.nl/users/paul.hogenboom/index.htm

Within little time I would like to add a list of museum CD-ROMs to
this web site.
Anyone who knows of an interesting Museum CD-ROM please send title,
publishers name, publishers (e)mail address and publishers web-site.

thank you.