From:
Brian Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:17:27 -0500
Lizzetta, if you email me directly, I will make sure you get a copy of the
PastPerfect Evaluation.

I don't want to commercialize this list and as a member of the PastPerfect
Staff, I am the wrong person to ask how great the program is.

I would like to remind everyone on the list that evaluation versions of
PastPerfect are available through our publisher, Altamira press.  This may
be the best way of evaluating if PastPerfect can work for you or if you
should be looking to build your own database or for a customized system.
This evaluation copy of PastPerfect is the same as the full version, but
only allows 100 records!  It gives you a chance to really make sure the
"shoe fits."

Also, http://www.museumsoftware.com/Discussion.htm is a website with a
discussion group where you can search for answers to some of these technical
challenges.

As a list watcher I get a lot of my museum knowledge "fix" from this list.
If any of you need help with your software or have any comments to pass our
way, please feel free to contact me directly.  [log in to unmask] or

Evaluation versions can be acquired by calling 1-800-462-6420  (shipping and
handling fee, $4.00)

Good luck on your project!
Brian L. Gomez
Operations Manager