From:
Sylvia Bruner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:28:14 -0500
Hi Meg,

have you considered using something other than adhesives?  I'm sure this depends on what kind of wall surface you have and how much repair you can/will do after a show, but here's what we do:

Take small scrap squares of foamboard and staple them to the wall in each approximate corner of your label, then hot glue the label to those squares (the hot glue is handy in that it takes a few seconds to set up because this gives you time to level the label).  When you remove the labels, you will have eight tiny holes in the wall to fill in with paint (unless you have a cloth covered wall, then you're set with no repair).  The hot glue is very durable as far as the labels not falling off, and we have found the holes to be an easier fix than a chunk of paint being stripped off by glue.

Sylvia