From:
Jill Hasprunar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 11:14:54 -0500
I would recommend PastPerfect collections software.  We are a small county museum (although we have a large collection) and this software has worked well for our various collection needs (objects, photographs and library collection). You can find information about the software at The American Association of State and Local History website, http://www.aaslh.org/.

Hope this helps.

Jill Hasprunar, Curator
Johnson County Museum of History
Franklin, IN