From:
Ingrid Tadich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 16:39:38 +1000
Dear Harry,
the use of cellular phones as an adioguide looks interesting. If you have
not had a request from someone at the Museum of Vicotia for more
information or the evaluation you spoke of would you please send me a
copy. If some one from our institution has contacted you can you let me
know so that I can follow it up please.
Thanks Harry
Hope to catch up with you when you are in Australia later this year.
Ingrid Tadich
=S*:S*On