From:
Oscar Gaona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 2009 01:33:13 -0500
Dear Sara
Thanks for your recommendations and I'll appreciate more information about
this topic. In fact, we'll be starting a working group of Museum Libraries
in my city (Bogota, Colombia). Also, we have two web groups talking about
'life in / of' Museum Libraries:
one in Spanish: http://museodata.ning.com/group/bibliotecasenmuseos
and one in English: http://museum30.ning.com/group/museumlibraries

You are welcome to any of them.