From:
Juliet DeVries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 10:06:28 -0400
Greetings-

I wanted to share a new blog, 'Points of interest', which we have recently
launched to percolate ideas and share stories about all things mobile in the
museum world.  This blog covers everything from Funding your Mobile App, to
Managing On-Site Hardware to Marketing Your App.

If there is a topic you would like to see a post or case study on please let
me know.

http://blog.toursphere.com

Best,
Juliet