From:
David Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 1996 10:47:18 -0500
It's not a list, but the largest on-line discussion network for artists is
Arts Wire. This is both Web-based or ascii based, whichever you prefer.
There's a lot of free information on the public Arts Wire page
(www.artswire.org) and then some 70 discussion areas (using neat on-the-fly
created Web pages to make it easy to find want you want to) inside the
subscription area. Details on the Web page.