From:
"Mario Bucolo (ABIS MultiCom)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2006 15:07:10 +0200
Dear Roger, it is not a Vendetta it is only to inform colleagues about a
tentative to cancel democracy. A tentative that I'm trust ICOM will be
resolve in the right way, a vendetta is something AFTER, we are only in the
discussion phase of a problem.

I don't have any problem to don't be elect to the EC, I have my job, my
carrier etc, I want only that colleges express my nomination will be
respected and will be respected the right of any member to be candidate, as
for ICOm statute. I only want to understand if ICOM remain a democratic
organization or not, in the second case without any tragedy (I can be a
resource for ICOM but what ICOM can do for me?) I left ICOM and leave group
of people inside to fight for their virtual power.

But I understand that any time I critics ICOM you arrive with your negative
comments, as was for MPR election...

An I repeat democracy inside an organization is not a personal debate. I
find many interest (last august when I propose the younger professional
group) about problems inside ICOM, so I'm trust that colleagues can be
interested, if not ...it is only an email inside hundreds we receive any
days...I hope there will be in list only interesting comments because it is
not a polemic but an invitation to debate about democracy.

Thanks to all

Mario

------

--
Mario Bucolo, ABIS MultiCom & Museumland CEO
Skype user: mariobucolo

Visit http://www.museumland.net
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

CulturMed Conference
http:// www.culturmed.info

Mario Bucolo Museums Blog
http://www.mariobucolo.com/mb

Join Young Museum Professional Group at mariobucolo.com

ABIS MultiCom S.r.l. - Multimedia & Communication
Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92

No fax, just email!
Email: [log in to unmask]