Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 1995 15:59:36 EST
     DEAR JERRY AND THE STAFF OF MOBA:

        What a truly horrible location for a terrible collection!! I grew
     up in Jamaica Plain and West Roxbury and would have loved to see the
     MOBA exhibit. I now live in Los Angles and spend time at MOCA (MOBA's
     good art cousin?) Now, if I remeber correctly, isnt the Dedham
     Comunity Theater a little remote for most (bad) art lovers?? I mean
     it's not even on a public transport route!! The irony of the place is
     brillinat, but who will ever go and see it?? Certainly not the
     conservative working class communities of West Rpxbury and Dedham!!And
     are you SERIOUS about the Today show on Oct. 30th? As in Katie
     Couric's national NBC show??

     On a more genral note, WHAT IS MOBA, how did it start, what are some
     of your collections highlights?? We all get the humor, but are curious
     to know more about what MOBA really is.

     Sincerely,

     Brian Martin
     UCLA