From:
"Teresa H. Ebie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 1994 12:57:39 EDT
As an art historian who spends a lot of time sitting in front of the
microfilm reader looking at archival materials from such sources as the
Archives of American Art, state libraries, etc., I can't help but wonder if
there are any initiatives underway that any of you know about to make such
materials available on CD-ROM or other media.  Not only could I use these
materials in the comfort of my own office and home, I wouldn't have to spend
25 cents every time I want to copy a page!  I'd be really interested to hear
what anyone knows about the future outlook for this.

Thanks,

Teresa Ebie
Roswell Museum & Art Center
100 W. 11th St.
Roswell, NM  88201
505-624-6744 (voice)   505-624-6765 (FAX)
[log in to unmask] (e-mail)