Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2023 16:09:50 +0000
1February 2023

Veverka’s Blog for Interpreters

 http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns-interpreters-blog.html

 Hi folks. AnotherFebruary to get into. I found lots of new interesting news for you to thinkabout interpreting for this first blog for February 2023 – including weirdcreatures. Let me hear from you if you like the blog or have something tocontribute.  The new InterpNEWS for Jan/Feb 2023 is now out too onthe Buffalo Soldiers, and my new interpretive course on Economics for Heritage Interpreters is now available.

 Beginning this year my 2023 issues of InterpNEWS, will only beavailable by SUBSCRIPTIONS.  Don'tget scared, subscriptions will only be $20.00 a year.  You can go to the updated InterpNEWS websitefor details - and to subscribe now if you'd like to receive the new BuffaloSoldiers issue and see what’s planned for the year.  Here’s the link.

 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpnews.html

 If you like myinterpreter’s blog please pass the link on to others. Happy to add anyone to my interpretive blog, interpretive coursesand publications resources mailing list.

 Cheers,

 Prof JohnVeverka (John)

 Click the NEW link for myupdated Interpretation for Interpreters BLOG page.

http://www.heritageinterp.com/johns-interpreters-blog.html

  New Interpretive Storiesto Share

 -Whatis brain fog?

 -Whichanimals have entered the 'Stone Age'?

 -Massivemegalodon tooth discovered in Chesapeake Bay by 9-year-

  old fossil hunter

 -Squid and humanbrains develop the same way despite diverging

  500 million years ago

 -Radio signal from 8 billion light-years awaycould reveal the secrets

 of the universe's'dark age'

 -Royal tombdiscovered near Luxor dates to time when female pharaoh

 co-ruled ancient Egypt

 -Is the Yellowstone supervolcano really 'due'for an eruption?

 -Domesticated chickens could wipe out their wild ancestors — by

 having sex with them

 -'Monster canetoad' dubbed 'Toadzilla' found in Australia

 -Stunning CT scans of 'Golden Boy' mummy from ancient Egypt

 reveal 49 hidden amulets.

 -Stone Age child may have been buried with a wolf

 -Primordialasteroids are like giant space pillows and could be

 harder to destroy than previously thought.

 -Alaskan sea otters were brought back fromthe brink of extinction.

 Now wolves are hunting them.

 -Never-before-seenpterosaur had nearly 500 teeth and ate like a

  Flamingo