From:
Amanda Triepke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2009 08:27:40 -0400
We use a file folder system.  We have a file for each accession record
that includes a print out of the accession record from PastPerfect,
copies of our purchasing paperwork (requisition, check, etc.) and any
miscellaneous paperwork that comes associated with an item.  The files
are then stored in a schwab fireproof cabinet.

Amanda Triepke