Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 08:56:01 -0500
There is a actually a Museum of Contraception in Toronto. It is a small but fascinating corporate museum operated by Ortho. I went their during a graduate school field trip two years ago. I believe the curator's name was Percy Skuy. He was a long time salesman for Ortho and now takes care of the Museum... very knowledgeable. I can probably find a phone number and/or address if needed. They may have a website? Good luck... Parker Hayes