From:
Department of Cultural Resour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 12:18:03 -0500
In this discussion, there was no mention of the progress made toward accreditation.  We expect to begin our "self-study" in December, 1998.  The North Carolina Transportation Museum is located at the former Spencer Yards (Southern).  Any ideas on the accreditation topic related to transportation museums and railroad museums would be appreciated.

Thom Rhodes
Executive Director, NCTM