From:
Marc Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 18:39:18 -0500
Amanda,

I agree with Janice.  I would fill it as, for example, +/- 3% RH and +/- 2
degrees F, or whatever are your actual ranges.  I believe AAM made a bit of
a mistake?  They either need to remove the word "percentage" or state
"percentage for RH and degrees for temperature."  Percentage doesn't fit for
temperature.  Good luck!

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

*Collections Preservation Consultation
*Conservation Assessments & Surveys
*Low-Tech Environmental Control
*Moisture Management Solutions
*Collections in Historic Structures
*Conservation Treatment of:
     Furniture
     Painted Wood
     Horse-Drawn Vehicles
     Architectural Interiors

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Object Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)