From:
Aaron Marcavitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 13:27:35 -0800
I know those things fill up fast.  Any way that there will be an advance sign up?

Thanks,
Aaron Marcavitch

--- Lori Foley <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Dear Margaret:
>
> It may interest you that, in addition to the "School for Scanning," NEDCC is
> planning another major digitization conference -- this one tailored
> specifically for museum professionals.
>
> Funded by IMLS, the new event is titled "Off the Wall and Online."  It will
> be held at the Museum of Our National Heritage (Lexington, MA) on May 30-31,
> 2002.
>
> Session topics will include Museums, Technology, and Democracy, the Day One
> keynote address by Marc J. Pachter of the National Portrait Gallery;
> Rethinking the Mission of Museums; Cooperating to Build Virtual Collections;
> Attracting Visitors to Your Website; Reaching Out to Diverse Communities,
> the Day Two keynote address by Beverly Sheppard of the Institute of Museum
> and Library Services; Building Bridges to Multi-Cultural Audiences; Museums
> and E-Commerce; and others.
>
> Full details, including registration information, will be available soon on
> the NEDCC
> Website at www.nedcc.org.
>
> Lori Foley
> Field Service Representative
> Northeast Document Conservation Center
> 100 Brickstone Square
> Andover, MA  01810-1494
> TEL  978.470.1010
> FAX  978.475.6021
> http://www.nedcc.org

=====
www.aaronmarcavitch.com
Webmaster, VAF (www.vernaculararchitecture.org)
Webmaster, ADM (www.americandinermuseum.org)
Webmaster, Boston Harborfest (www.bostonharborfest.com)
Grad. Student Caucus Chair, Am. Assoc of History & Computing

M.A. (Public) History, Middle TN St. Univ (2002)