From:
Martha Katz-Hyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2014 06:01:38 -0400
Hanna,

Try searching on "Simon and Halbig," which is the correct spelling of the
company. I did so and got many, many references.

There is an active doll collector society in Austin - the Austin Doll
Collectors Society -- that I am sure would be of help to you.
http://austindollcollectorssociety.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps.

Martha Katz-Hyman
Curator