From:
Barbara Hass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 17:57:56 EDT
here is the technical questions contact page

_http://www.louvre.fr/llv/contacts/detail_contact.jsp?CONTENT%3C%3Ecnt_id=10
134198673229765&CURRENT_LLV_CONTACT%3C%3Ecnt_id=10134198673229765&FOLDER%3C%
3Efolder_id=9852723696500881&bmLocale=en_ (http://www.louvre.fr/llv/conta
cts/detail_contact.jsp?CONTENT<>cnt_id=10134198673229765&CURRENT_LLV_CONTACT<>c
nt_id=10134198673229765&FOLDER<>folder_id=9852723696500881&bmLocale=en)

and a tiny URL just in case
_http://tinyurl.com/ylawhb8_ (http://tinyurl.com/ylawhb8)

Barbara Hass, retired librarian

In a message dated 7/26/2010 3:38:29 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,