Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 1998 22:34:02 -0500
There are a host of good workshops at the Museum Computer Network annual
conference if you can wait that long (its in LA in the fall).  There is
also an excellent workshop taught by Diane Zorich at the Campbell Center
for Historic Preservation Studies in Northwestern Illinois - the course fee
includes accomodations, two meals a day and partial scholarships are
usually available.  Both organizations have web sites - MCN's is
http://www.mcn.edu  Maybe someone else can help with Campbell Center's URL?

Suzanne Quigley
Guggenheim Museum